Friday, March 4, 2011

Amigurumi Voting results!

Here are the results from the amigurumi pattern voting!

Little monsters : 2
Elephant : 2
Lily : 1

Runners up are :
Easter eggs : 1
Little Monsters : 2

So when you all were checking out patterns did you realize she completely illustrated the little monsters pattern? I didn't! haha I'm such a dork sometimes! I will read the first couple lines of things and then the last couple lines and totally scroll past whatever is in the middle! haha So we will make the little elephant since the little monsters are already completely illustrated!



Lets get to gathering our supplies then meet back here on Monday.

Supply list:

  • One skein of grey yarn (they recommend Vanna's choice Silver blue) but you can use whatever your heart desires! Like I mentioned I think I'm going to use a pale purple! I do like Vanna's choice for amigurumi or the stitch n bitch brand yarn has some really super fun colors too!
  • Size G (6.0mm) crochet hook sold in a pack or by itself
  • Yarn needle
  • Stitch markers (found near the crochet needles, used when crocheting amigurumi in the round. They makes a world of difference! Trust me!)
  • fiberfill stuffing
  • 9mm craft eyes (found at the craft store in the doll making area. Heads up though, I've never been able to find them at Michael's only JoAnn's)
Pretty simple right?! I know I've got everything on hand probably even the yarn but of course I need to get a new skein! This is probably why I have bins full of yarn...

Love and Hugs, 

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Its so good to know I'm not the only one that skims and misses things :)
Will have my supplies ready to do. Since Tuesday is my Bday this will be fun to make

Anonymous said...

Where's Jessica? I hope everyone is feeling well?! I have my supplies can't wait:) Kim V.