Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What's black and white and red all over?

My slippers of course!


Today we are going to work on a little flower. I chose to do a white flower with a little flat black button in the middle.


The written pattern for this little flower is as follows. I just sort of made it up as I went. 

Round 1: Work 5 sc into a magic ring sl st to first sc
Round 2: *ch 3, 3 tr, ch 3, sl st* in same sc repeat from * 5 times 
finish off






























Enjoy your slippers! I had fun showing you all. I hope you like them! 

So did you guys enjoy this? Would you like to see an amigurumi pattern or a charted pattern? Or should I go back to sewing? I have been working on sewing in my spare time and cooking! I have a couple recipes to put up and some sewing stuff too! 

I've also lined up a really fun giveaway coming up later in the week!! :)

Love and Hugs, 
PS. If you followed along I'd LOVE to see pictures!

Linked up with....


 UndertheTableandDreaming 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!!! And what a fantastic way of showing a tutorial!!

Kay Ellen said...

adorable slippers :))

Happy Valentines weekend!

Stopping by via Under the table & dreaming :))

Cute blog!!

xo
Kay Ellen

Leigh Anne said...

Yours turned out soooo cute! I'm really excited to learn how to make the flower :) I finally made it to the "big city" to get my supplies and then my internet was down for about 4 days - I was a bit lost! So, I'm back up and running and going to start ASAP! Thanks again for all of your hard work in putting these tutorials together!!