Monday, November 15, 2010

Now Available!

Remember those shoes I showed you all yesterday? They are now available for purchase in Ms. Alysa's Cancer Kicker shop.

They are both made using Amy Butler and Sandi Henderson fabric as well as some faux leather for the soles. They are super adorable, go well with fall wardrobe and some of the fabric is even discontinued! Which makes these babies SUPER special!




Cancer hits close to home for a lot of people. My family included. My Grandma Noel (my Mom's Mom) died from breast cancer. My Grandma Bunny fought and won breast cancer. I've seen this disease ravage the body, leaving the patient a shell of their former selves. I am worried for my Cousin, Aunts, Mother, Myself, and my little girls. I know Phil is obviously not suffering from breast cancer. But maybe someday we can find a cure for one type of cancer. Which will lead to cures of other types of cancers. Hopefully breast cancer! Because cancer has affected me so I felt it was very important to get the word out about Phil and his sweet family. Not sure what I'm talking about? You can catch up by reading this post.

Also if you are a crafter and would like to donate to Alysa's Cancer Kicker shop you contact her through her blog here. Or you can convo her directly through her Cancer Kicker etsy shop. Together we can kick cancer's booty!

Love and Hugs,

No comments: